City Clerk - Thomas Kantas
Deputy City Clerk - Ashley Pala
The City Clerk is the official keeper of the records.
Additionally, the Clerk’s Office has responsibility for the following City functions:
- Adhere to all aspects of the Open Meetings Act legislation – including timely posting of agendas, legal notices, and minutes for City meetings.
- Process all requests for public documents in compliance with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
- Record all ordinances and resolutions passed by the City Council and forward appropriately.
- Manage updates to City Code.
- Issue and attest under the Corporate Seal of the City – as required – all agreements and documents approved by the Mayor and City Council.
- Process, issue, and maintain records of all licenses granted.
- Election information and processing.
- Maintain and protect all documents belonging to the City in accordance with all applicable Local, State and Federal laws and regulations.
- The Deputy Clerk has the power and duty to execute all documents required by law or ordinance to be executed by the City Clerk and affix the Seal of the City thereto whenever required.