- Parks & Recreation
- About Us
- Registration Options
Registration can be done in person at the Recreation Center which is located at 6601 W 127th Street
Registration can also be done online at www.palosheightsrec.org
Real time online registration is available. Please note, if you have not registered with us before, you must register in person at the Recreation Center before you can use our online registration. Once our staff has entered your family information into our computer system, you will receive a user ID and password via email. You will then be able to register online.
- Choose the Online Registration button on our website.
- Log into your account using your user ID and password supplied by us.
- Choose browse activities or go directly to the activity type of your choice.
- If you see an activity that status is "unavailable," the activity was possibly cancelled due to low enrollment or it is an activity that you must register in person. Please contact our office to verify the status.
- Next, click on the shopping cart. Select the words "enroll now."
- Choose the participant that you would like to enroll and then choose add to cart.
- After enrolling in an activity, view/print your confirmation page.
Forgotten Login Information
Request your username and password be sent to you via email. Our staff does not have access to see your information but will be more than happy to email you this information. Please contact staff either by telephone or email and your username and password will be sent to you under two separate emails.
Remember to check your junk mail if you do not receive this information after requesting it! If you need additional help please contact our staff at 708-361-1807.
Complete a registration form and mail to:
Registration, Palos Heights Parks and Recreation Department
6601 W 127th Street
Palos Heights, IL 60463
Please note, when mailing in a registration, payment can only be made by check. Credit cards will not be accepted.