Are you a resident or non-resident?

To qualify for resident fees, an individual or family must reside within the boundaries of Palos Heights. Proof of residency (i.e. driver's license, utility bill, tax bill) will be required when registering for the first time. If you are unsure of your residency, check your tax bill. If you have a line item for the City of Palos Heights, you are considered a resident. 

The Recreation Department may waive the residency requirement for a program if it is considered in the best interest of the Recreation Department. For more information call 708-361-1807.

Show All Answers

1. Are you a resident or non-resident?
2. How do I register for activities?